Based in Cuperly, France
Rock'n Roll + Hot Rod car + Zombies = Dead End !
When Sparkling Vinegar met Flying Oak Games, they started to think about a new game mixing different universes they both like. The result is Dead End, an exploitation video game who could directly come from the 70's. Big fan of the Tarantino and Rodriguez double feature Grindhouse, they decided to fuse the best of these two feature-length segments to offer an explosive result made by fans for fans! Dead End is an arcade survival horror racing game where the road is your only way but you will not be alone on it and you will discover many trouble on it.
- A never-ending arcade world.
- A customizable hot rod car.
- Amazing exclusive rock'n roll tracks on tapes.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected" Fantastic Film Festival of Gerardmer, 2014
- "It's worth checking out if you like zombies and grindhouse styling."
- "It's good fun, with visuals that’ll provide a warm glow to anyone who grew up with an 8-bit computer."
- "While Dead End is free, you can only upgrade your car so many times before you have to unlock the full game. By that time, you'll probably want to."
- "It's not bad."
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Dead End Soundtrack
All tracks of Dead End are available on our soundcloud page. Physical and digital release soon ! soundcloud.com.
About Sparkling Vinegar
Sparkling Vinegar recreate the iconic and dreamy mood of their 80's childhood games, adding the sparkles of our time inside.
More information on Sparkling Vinegar, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dead End Credits
Thomas Altenburger (FOG)